Total of 19 people appointed KPMG partners
A total of 19 people have been appointed partners at audit firm KPMG Luxembourg.
The promotions are in various departments, including real estate, private equity, banking and insurance, and investment services.
The following people were promoted as of beginning of October:
- Muhammad Azeem (Partner, Real Estate Audit)
- Alessandro Raone (Partner, Real Estate Audit)
- Vishalinee Seeparsad (Partner, Private Equity Audit)
- Excee Tan (Partner, Alternative Investments Audit)
- Ruslan Tumanshin (Partner, Banking & Insurance Audit)
- Michael Ayachi (Partner Tax, Commerce & Industry)
- Benjamin Brugerolle (Partner Tax, Alternative Investments)
- Jean Kizito (Partner Tax, Financial Services)
- Daniel Rech (Partner Tax, Financial Services)
- Laureen Tardy (Partner Tax, Transfer Pricing)
- Anne Desfossez (Advisory Partner, Public Sector Management Consulting)
- Nicolas Fedenko (Advisory Partner, Management & Regulatory Consulting)
- Giovanni Daniele Arcidiaco (Advisory Partner, Deal Advisory)
- Sébastien Leleu (Advisory Partner, Management & Regulatory Consulting)
- Caroline Libeau (Advisory Partner, Investment Services)
- Jérôme Luxembourger (Advisory Partner, Corporate & Accounting Services)
- Olivier Rodick (Advisory Managing Director, Corporate & Accounting Services)
- Gustavo Rodrigues (Advisory Partner, AM & AI Management Consulting)
- Clément Welter (Advisory Partner, Investment Services).
A further eight people were promoted to associate partner:
- Dominique Abdallaoui (Associate Partner, Audit C&I/PS)
- Alexandre Hector (Associate Partner, Private Equity Audit)
- Engin Ircag (Associate Partner, International Asset Management Audit)
- Michaela Saar (Associate Partner, German Asset Management Audit)
- Francesco Vittori (Advisory Associate Partner, Risk Services)
- Julie Castiaux (Advisory Associate Partner, AM & AI consulting)
- Abhishek Dawar (Advisory Associate Partner, Forensic & AML)
- Christina Mueller (Advisory Associate Partner, Deal Advisory).
A total of 465 people have been promoted within the company so far this year, the company’s website states.
To post appointments at your company or organisation here, email a short statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include a high-resolution photo. The content of this column is under the sole responsibility of the editorial team.