Tuck in to Rotondes' Street Food Festival
The ever popular Luxembourg street food festival "Eat it" returns to the Rotondes this weekend for two days.
Twenty food trucks from Luxembourg, the Greater Region and beyond, will park up in the forecourt of the Rotondes in Bonnevoie, to offer a huge variety of dishes both sweet a savoury, from around the world.
The sixth edition of the event takes place on both Saturday and Sunday.
The festival allows not only the large established food trucks to sell their food, but the smaller and newer businesses will also be given an equal platform to show what they have to offer.
to see more pictures.
The 20 food trucks present:
- Mr & Mrs Muffle (LU) – sweet street food
- Chicano (DE) - Southern California Flavours
- CafeTree (LU) - Coffee & tea
- Glacier Bargello (LU) - Ice cream
- Green mango (LU) - Thai food
- Délice Végétal (LU) - Bio & vegan
- La Mer Du Sud (BE) – Seafood
- Nina Food Truck (BE) – pasta & burgers
- biopan08 (LU) – Italian bio street food
- Sous le couvercle (FR) – Dishes served with a bread roll
- SUN of DELHI (LU) – Indian and Malasian dishes
- Poushe (CH) - Strudel
- Veggiemobil (DE) - Vegan food
- Magic-K (BE) - sweet and savoury croquettes
- Streatchef (LU) – burgers, sandwiches & wraps
- Guddelicious (LU) - Luxembourgish specialties
- World Food Trip (DE) - Vegan burgers
- Las Maracas (LU) - Mexican food
- Le Vagabond (BE) - Next-level Burgers
- Betty Buvette (LU) - Burgers and more
On Saturday the food trucks will be open for business from 12pm to 10pm. On Sunday from 12pm to 6pm
For full details see the Facebook Event.