A3 blocked between Glueck roundabout and Croix de Gasperich
(CS) The A3 motorway will be closed in direction of Metz between Friday evening and Monday morning for resurfacing.
The closure between the Glueck roundabout and Croix de Gasperich starts on Friday at 8pm, with the road set to re-open on Monday morning at 6am.
The following exits and slip roads will not be accessible over the weekend:
- Exit from the A3 in direction of Gasperich, Hesperange and the Centre Douanier
- Access coming from the Centre Douanier, Hesperange and Gasperich in direction of the A3 to Metz and Luxembourg City, as well as the A6 to Arlon and the A1 to Trier
- Access from the A1 coming from Trier to the A3 in direction of Metz
- Traffic coming from the Rocade de Bonnevoie will be diverted via Howald, the Cloche d'Or, over the N4 in direction of Leudelange and the A4. Traffic coming from Hesperange will be diverted by the Cloche d'Or to join the N4 in direction of Leudelange and then the A4.
- Traffic coming from Gasperich and the Cloche d'Or will be diverted via the N4 in direction of Leudelange.
- Motorists coming from the Centre Douanier in direction of Luxembourg City will be diverted via Howald, and finally traffic from the A1 to Metz will be diverted via the A6 to Arlon and the Croix-de-Cessange to return to the A6 in direction of Gasperich.
For a map of the closures and diversions click here.