Changes to country bus networks
(JB) Changes are to be made to a number of bus routes across the Grand Duchy, which come into force on Monday, September 14.
Among the RGTR lines affected are the 305, 401, 144, 215, 131, 250, 258, 319, 29, 142, 125 and 172.
- The 305 from Bettembourg to Krakelshaff is to be extended to Riedgen;
- The 401 Bitburg, Echternach, Luxembourg service will run more frequently;
- The 144 line from Neihaischen to Luxembourg will be extended to Itzig;
- The 215 line from Bascharage to Luxembourg and on to Kirchberg Hospital will be extended to the Rehazenter;
- The 131 Machtum, Grevenmacher, LTC line will run more frequently with direct buses to the Campus Geesseknäppchen;
- The 250 and 258 Luxembourg, Steinfort, Redange and Luxembourg, Rambrouch, Bigonville services will leave from Charly's Gare on platform 2;
- The 319, Pienne, Esch-sur-Alzettte, Luxembourg bus will leave at 10.10pm, instead of 10.05pm;
- The 29, serving P+R Sud, Gare Central, Airport Cargo Center, will run every Sunday as will the 142 Moutfort, Oetrange to Luxembourg;
- Line 125 from Oberanven to Kirchberg and on to Hollerich P+R will have additional services on Sundays;
- Finally, line 172, running between the P+R Frisange and the Rehazenter, will no longer stop at Bonnevoie Dernier Sol.
For information about new cross-border bus services which came into force on September 7, 2015, visit www.gouvernement.lu
Do not miss the news - sign up to receive the wort.lu newsletter in English delivered to your inbox six days a week.