November 13: BCC Evening Business Forum - Luxembourg at the Crossroads
2014 promises to be a defining year for the future of Luxembourg. There will be a new government, a change to banking secrecy, an impending change in the VAT laws and the European parliament elections.
Therefore, the British Chamber of Commerce has assembled a highly respected panel of business leaders to discuss the challenges for 2014 and the key issues the new government will need to focus on.
- Georges Bock (Managing Partner at KPMG) moderator;
- Robert Dennewald (President of FEDIL and CEO Chaux de Contern);
- Nigel Fielding (CEO HSBC);
- Jeannot Krecké (Former Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade);
- Jean-Paul Zens (Director of Media & Communications, Ministry of State).
The event takes place on November 13, from 6pm at the Sofitel, Kirchberg.
To book your place, please visit www.bcc.lu