Change Edition

Home catches fire in western Luxembourg
Luxembourg

Home catches fire in western Luxembourg

17.05.2016 From our online archive
A home caught fire on Tuesday afternoon around 4pm in Grevels in western Luxembourg.

A home caught fire on Tuesday afternoon around 4pm in Grevels in western Luxembourg.

The fire was presumably due to an electrical issue, and no one was injured in the incident. Fire crews from several villages arrived on the scene to fight the fire. However, the main street in Grevels is closed until further notice.