Fire at Reisdorf campsite
(ADW) A major fire broke out on a campsite in Reisdorf at around midnight on Thursday night. A total of twelve caravans and cabins went up in smoke, almost half of those camping at the time, as well as trees being damaged by fire.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident. The intervention of the fire department proved difficult and quite dangerous as many gas cylinders were in use and the risk of explosion quite high.
According to initial information from firefighters, a faulty heater was to blame for starting the blaze.