Seven new faces at the "Chambre des députés"
There will be seven new faces in Luxembourg's "Chambre des députés" following Sunday's general elections.
While, the newcomers may not be new to politics, when the new government commences, it will be the first time they will have represented their constituencies as MPs.
- Dan Kersch, LSAP, MP for the south;
- Yves Cruchten, LSAP, MP for the south;
- Corinne Cahen, DP, MP for the centre;
- Franz Fayot,LSAP, MP for the centre;
- Lex Delles, DP, MP for the east;
- Justin Turpel, Déi Lénk, MP for the centr;
- Roy Reding, ADR, MP for the centre.
In addition, a further four MPs will return to the Chambre after being absent from the last legislature.
- Maggy Nagel, DP
- Simone Beissel
- Charles Goerens
- Gusty Graas