Change Edition

Residence uninhabitable after fire
Luxembourg

Residence uninhabitable after fire

31.07.2016 From our online archive
A kitchen fryer overheated on Saturday night in Fentange, causing a fire.

A kitchen fryer overheated on Saturday evening in Fentange, causing a fire.

The incident happened on Rue Armand Rausch around 10:30pm.

Although firefighters managed to quickly extinguish the flames, they weren't able to prevent other damage in the home, which is no longer habitable for the time being.